baslinux - [BL] printing with bl2

  • From: keesan AT cyberspace.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] printing with bl2
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:04:10 -0500

What files do I need to install in order to print non-text?
I got ghostscript working (console mode) but it won't print. Appears to
be sending the files somewhere but not to the printer.
I know how to print in DOS on the same hardware.
The books all assume you installed some printer software already.

Also why when I use Kermit in a xterm (vt102 xterm) to dial my bbs and use
lynx there (bbs set to vt100) do I see double when I go to any link - it
displays a duplicate of that link on the line below or to the right. I
don't have this problem in console mode.