baslinux - Re: [BL] floppy to HS install

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] floppy to HS install
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:36:54 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, . wrote:

> is there anyway to do it without a dos partition the drive i have right now
> is blank and id like to keep it for linux and a swap

This should be possible. You'll need the floppy version of BL, along with
either a Slackware CD or an external HD that you can attach briefly for
the files to be installed. I personally think the CD method is easiest. If
I'm wrong on anything here I'm sure someone will correct my thinking :)

matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org