baslinux - [BL] BL/Windows/Mac intranet

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasLinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [BL] BL/Windows/Mac intranet
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:22:27 +0000 (UTC)

I was asking a week or two back about setting up an intranet between a BL
system, Mac, and windows computers. For those who are interested, I found
a book that describes this very thing. It covers only the install, and
very basics of command useage but it still may be a help for others in the
future. It's "Setting Up A Linux Intranet Server" Visual Black Book by
CoriolisOpen press (ISBN:1-57610-568-7). It's geared more for RedHat
installation, but I'm sure that the info can be extrapolated to be useful
on BL as well. Just a heads up if anyone else were ever interested in some
light bedtime reading alongside their Kernel source code :)

matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org