baslinux - [BL] Re: Install Baslinux to HD

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celise AT prodigy.net.mx>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [BL] Re: Install Baslinux to HD
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:52:22 -0500

> > I am trying to install Baslinux to my HD on a Compaq
> Prosignia 300 server. It has 64 meg ram and a pentium 90
> > with 2 scsi hard drives and a scsi cdrom. /dev/sda has
> mdos installed and also the slakware directories a2,a3,a4
> > ,6,a13.

The directories a2,a3, etc. where are? they are inside a
slakware directory? The istallation script look for
/slakware/aX (where X can be 2, 3, 4, 6 or 13) If you have
these directories in other place than /slakware then the
insatallation fails and you get that error. If you have the
/aX directories inside /slakware then I think it can be a
problem with the file naming as James says.

Ernesto

Usuario Linux #323140
celiseREMOVETHIS AT prodigy.net.mx

  • [BL] Re: Install Baslinux to HD, Ernesto Celis, 09/19/2003