baslinux - [BL] Install/BOOT from HD

  • From: Kent Cheung <kcheung AT zantaz.com>
  • To: "'baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Install/BOOT from HD
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:54:45 -0700

Hi there,

I am new in Linux. During the weekend, I finally able to install BL 2.0 in
an old 486 8MB memory laptop with 300 MB disk space only. Therefore, I would
like to utilize the disk space for native Linux. Is there anyway I can boot
BL 2.0 directly from the (native Linux formatted) HD instead of boot it from
DOS?

Right now, I am booting it from a DOS floppy and then passing HD info into
loadlin.

Thank
Cheung

This e-mail has been captured and archived by the ZANTAZ Digital Safe(tm)
service. For more information, visit us at www.zantaz.com.
IMPORTANT: This electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or directly reply to the original message(s) sent. Thank you.