baslinux - [BL] naim tgz packages available

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] naim tgz packages available
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:08:31 -0500 (CDT)

Naim is the instant messaging client I use on my BL2 system. It is a
really good client that does AIM/TOC, IRC and Lily. Perhaps Yahoo and MSN
IM support will be added in the future. This is a console application, so
it is a very good choice for the older systems BL2 targets - maybe the
*only* choice. Anyway, the author of naim has decided to start making
Slack packages of his program available for download. The address at
which the most current release of naim can be found in Slackware
compatible package form is: http://shell.n.ml.org/n/naim (Look for the
one with the .tgz extension). The download is under 200kb. Enjoy.

James

  • [BL] naim tgz packages available, James Miller, 07/11/2003