baslinux - Re: [BL] browser for 8M RAM and hotmail (fwd)

  • From: <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] browser for 8M RAM and hotmail (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:36:53 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, I am forwarding your helpful suggestions to Todd (who lives 2000
miles from me and whom I have never met - we both post to the same bbs).
I don't know if he knows enough about Linux to use Perl (I don't).

This sounds sort of like the race between spammers and spam filters, or
viruses and antivirus software ;) Or pests and pesticides.