baslinux - Re: [BL] fsck returned error code- Reboot now

  • From: qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] fsck returned error code- Reboot now
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 18:00:15 +0000

Yong Beng Ong wrote:

> Hi...I tried the version 2.03..however, it hang at the
> following message
> RAMDISK: Compressed image found at block 0

Are you trying to boot the ramdisk or the HD?
To boot the ramdisk, boot.bat should look like this:
loadlin zimage root=/dev/ram rw initrd=baslinux.gz

To boot the HD, boot.bat should look like this:
--------------------------------
loadlin zimage root=/dev/hda3 ro
/dev/hda3 is just an example. Replace it with the actual
name of your Linux partition.

> what would be the main difference between verison 2.02
> and 2.03??

go.gz: fixed fstab bug in HD installation script
dev: added /dev/hda8 and /dev/hda9
insmod: moved from /bin/busybox to /sbin
hotlist: added URL for Discussion Group