baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: I like configure my latin keyboard for work in

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celise AT Prodigy.Net.mx>
  • To: f5nlg AT tiscali.fr, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: I like configure my latin keyboard for work in
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:28:31 -0500

Thank you, i've downladed the kmap.tgz file. Late in the
night i'll be tryng to configure my keyboard. Well if my
wife give me a chance :)

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:28:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: sindi keesan <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [BL] scanners

If it works better with a SCSI card maybe it will still at least make
copies with the card that came with the scanner, but would I still need a
SCSI module for that card? I have never used SCSI anything except for
this scanner (HP black and white 3p).

> I don't really know. All the reading I did suggested that SCSI
> scanners usually worked better in Linux with a standard SCSI card
> than with a card supplied with the scanner. My scanner (used) did
> not come with a card, but with a USB cable and a MAC (I think)
> SCSI cable, so I had to buy an external cable (not cheap). Once I
> connected it to the 2940 card in my PC, it worked fine with the
> SANE software.
>
> Howard E.

  • Re: [BL] Re: I like configure my latin keyboard for work in, Ernesto Celis, 04/30/2003