baslinux - Re: [BL] Bad Ram en BL2

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: constant AT indo.net.id, Basic Linux lijst <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Bad Ram en BL2
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:06:03 -0500 (CDT)

I've never tried this, but it sounds very interesting and like something
that could be great news for the computer recycling/reusing crowd. I
presume you're talking about the utility referenced at the site
http://rick.vanrein.org/linux/badram/ ? If you attempt to use this,
please post your results - successful or unsuccessful.

James