baslinux - Re: [BL] I like configure my latin keyboard for work in BL2

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] I like configure my latin keyboard for work in BL2
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:27:10 -0400 (EDT)

You can download kbd.tgz from Slackware if you want to modify the English
keyboard to include Spanish letters in console mode. There is good
documentation for kbd in a /doc/ directory. Sorry I have not tried to
change the console keyboard so cannot help. It should work without doing
anything special if you just want the English alphabet (no ny sound).

The X keyboard is also supposed to work for English but my backspace acts
like Delete. Nobody else seems to have this problem.