baslinux - Re: [BL] Elo Touch Screen

  • From: qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Elo Touch Screen
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:24:39 +0000

> I'm trying to get my elo touch screen to work with basic
> linux...would it be possible???

Don't know. I don't think anybody has tried this before.
I assume your touch screen behaves a bit like a mouse and
plugs into a port? Which port?

> I'm looking for the driver as according to elo...the
> driver is included in the distribution cd

I've had a look through all the modules in Slackware 7.1
and I can't find one named elo. Perhaps the module has
a different name? Any ideas?

> I've heard a number of people getting slackware to work
> with elo

Can you find out the name of the module they are using?