b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Xireq Compaginis

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <davidlwashburn AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Xireq Compaginis
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:03:43 -0700

I second what Karl said. I quit reading Jim's posts a long time ago. I recommend you do the same.

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM, K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Chris:

Jim doesn’t take Genesis to be an accurate historical record.

The reason I don’t read his essays is because they are his view of history, and anything he can invent to try to defend his “history”. Even most of the other people who share his opinion of Genesis, that it’s not an accurate historical record, reject his beliefs.

Karl W. Randolph.