b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Amalek's attacks before the big battle of Ex 17:8?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: Chris Watts <dekruidnootjes AT eircom.net>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Amalek's attacks before the big battle of Ex 17:8?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:54:32 +0000

Chris,

Please realise that Jim Stinehart's ideas find very little support in the literature and this forum. In fact, he has been (in my opinion) capably refuted many times by various members of our forum here, as many other might also attest. It's your choice, of course, how much time you want to give to digesting and interacting with his ideas.

I know that sounds a little harsh, but I thought it fair to let you know. Everyone is, of course, entitled to their opinion, and this forum is open to all of us, Jim included. However, I think many others on this forum would join me issuing the same caveat.

GEORGE ATHAS
Dean of Research,
Sydney, Australia