b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Passive Qal

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Penner <kpenner AT stfx.ca>
  • To: Chris Watts <dekruidnootjes AT eircom.net>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Passive Qal
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 13:09:50 -0300

I can see the value in teaching unpointed Hebrew first, and only afterward
(in the second half of a typical introductory course) teaching the various
differences for weak verbs and vowel changes.
Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Religious Studies
2329 Notre Dame Avenue, 409 Nicholson Tower
St. Francis Xavier University
Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5
Canada
(902)867-2265