b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Five Rules for root-identification

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Five Rules for root-identification
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 07:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

Bravo Jason!

And, correct, the advice to 'newbies' is simply
not to bother with any of Fried's messages.

Uri Hurwitz

My goal here is not to confront you, Isaac, but
to let the reader know that
when your comments go uncontested, it is for our
group sanity and not because anyone thinks that
you're correct. Your theories are your own and
not those of the rest of us, and newbies need to
be aware of that. That's all I'm saying. No one
who comes here to ask simple questions and
receives your ramblings should be left with the
impression that you have any respect for the
scholarship of the past or that your thinking
represents the conclusions of the majority.

Regards,
Jason Hare

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Isaac Fried <if at math.bu.edu> wrote:

> The assumption that the different NIYQUD markings were designed for

  • [b-hebrew] Five Rules for root-identification, Uri Hurwitz, 07/01/2013