b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] to rolf

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] to rolf
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:01:46 -0700

George:

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM, George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au> wrote:
Oh Karl!

I never mentioned the prophetic perfect. In fact, I don't think there is such a thing.

No, I mentioned “prophetic perfect” because that was the context in which I was introduced to the concept of definiteness/indefiniteness. I, too, don’t claim prophetic perfect exists. Nowhere do I claim that you teach that belief. I hope that no one makes the leap that because I was introduced to the idea of definiteness/indefiniteness in the context of “prophetic perfect”, that somehow you teach prophetic perfect.

Karl W. Randolph.

GEORGE ATHAS
Dean of Research,