b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] abrHm or abRhm?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] abrHm or abRhm?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:01:19 -0300

karl,

i fully agree with your observations.

the BR connection is indeed is another possibility. maybe one should
reflect more globally on ABRYHEM or AFRYHEM in the historical connection of

ABRAM-ABRAHAM-EPHRAIM-(PIRU-XAPIRU-IBRIM-(BR-XPR-XBR-XBRWN-(PRWN.

just one mystery: is it a coincidence that ABRM and (PRWN meet in XBRWN? is it
possible that we have here one origin and three different sources?

(i guess all these free associations must be on record somewhere...)
unfortunately all this is buried in the dust...

nir cohen

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 02:48:18 -0700, K Randolph wrote