b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] software recommendation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dewayne Dulaney <dewayne.dulaney AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] software recommendation
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:06:23 -0600

I would recommend the Westminster Hebrew Morphology, which helps with parsing and concordance searches (Westminster Leningrad Codex Hebrew Bible included). It is available for some commercial programs like Accordance and also can be added as a paid module to some freeware Bible programs such as theWord and Davar.

Dewayne Dulaney