b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Deuteronomy 32:8-9

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: kenneth greifer <kenneth AT messianicmistakes.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Deuteronomy 32:8-9
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:06:22 -0800

Kenneth:

Why shouldn’t we consider that the verse divisions are wrong, that the final phrase of verse 8 really belongs as the first phrase of verse 9? Then you’d have verse 8 referring to the nations (Is there any case where Israel is referred to as nations (plural)?) and verse 9 to Israel?

Karl W. Randolph.