b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Fwd: Re. re. More on verbs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Fwd: Re. re. More on verbs
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:46:57 -0500

On 12/13/2012 03:08 PM, K Randolph wrote:
Something’s wrong with your email system, need to get it fixed or replaced. I moved to gmail for b-hebrew discussions because my old system was broken (since fixed).

I'm working with John offlist. At first glance, the problem seems to be that his ashburyseminary.org address went from using underscore between first and last name to using a dot. IT departments and internet service providers change things from time to time, and so does our host, ibiblio.org. This is the most frequent cause of problems; the second most frequent is when your account gets hijacked or spoofed by a spammer and spam filters start taking action.

Life in the wild, wild cyberspace... :-)

--
Blessings,
Kirk