b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] II kings 22 ENDING THREAD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <davidlwashburn AT gmail.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] II kings 22 ENDING THREAD
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:32:12 -0800

Thank you, George. I quite agree with everything you said. My own view
can be seen in a couple of places: my 1991 article in Trinity Journal,
downloadable here:

http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/josiah.zip

and my novel about Josiah, based on the above article, which can be found
here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/89444

Again, thanks for your contribution, and thanks for ending this thread.