b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Alleged "prophetic tense"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dewayne Dulaney <dewayne.dulaney AT gmail.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: null AT lists.ibiblio.org, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Alleged "prophetic tense"
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 13:19:28 -0600

I'd like to see the comments also.

Dewayne Dulaney

--
"In the world you will have trouble. But, be brave! I have defeated the
world!"

My Bible blogs: http://my.opera.com/Loquor/blog/ and
http://hasopher.preachersfiles.com/

Read my translation of the Gospel of John on Let Ancient Voices Speak,
http://letancientvoicesspeak.preachersfiles.com (Coming soon).