b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Is this proper subject for the B Hebrew?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Is this proper subject for the B Hebrew?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:26:12 -0700 (PDT)

As it is, this list is full of wild speculation, conjectures, assumptions
all of which are fine, though often groundless. But aren't we directly
approaching below a subject that appears beyond its stated fields of
discussion?

Uri Hurwitz

[b-hebrew] ] A VISUAL EXPRESSION OF A THEOLOGICAL IDEA OF THESKY/HEAVEN (
Rolf's Response 5)
Philip Hardy technologist1 at gmx.us
Thu Sep 20 08:33:08 EDT 2012

]

Hello List.
Below is a set of communication between Ishnian, Rolf, and George wherein we
find "There is one exception, though. The creation by God is a metaphysical
proposition, and metaphysics is a priori excluded in a scientific
explanation. If theologicans follow this stirct scientific principle, the
creation must be viewed as mythological before we start examining it." The
creation by "God" need not be thought of as "mythological" if the word "God"
is defined as "The source of all forces powers and strengths" The word god
can also mean an individual power (ELOAH, ELAH, EL, etc.) or a group of
powers (ELOHIM, ELIM, etc) or the ONE force source of all powers (ELOHIM) or
the one power(EL, ELAH etc...) Philip Hardy