b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] ] A VISUAL EXPRESSION OF A THEOLOGICAL IDEA OF THESKY/HEAVEN ( Rolf's Response 5)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Philip Hardy" <technologist1 AT gmx.us>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org,"Ishnian" <ishinan AT comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] ] A VISUAL EXPRESSION OF A THEOLOGICAL IDEA OF THESKY/HEAVEN ( Rolf's Response 5)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:33:08 +0200

Hello List.
    Below is a set of communication between Ishnian, Rolf, and George wherein we find

"There is one exception, though. The creation by God is a metaphysical proposition, and metaphysics is a priori excluded in a scientific explanation. If theologicans follow this stirct scientific principle, the creation must be viewed as mythological before we start examining it."

    The creation by "God" need not be thought of as "mythological" if the word "God" is defined as "The source of all forces powers and strengths"

    The word god can also mean an individual power (ELOAH, ELAH, EL, etc.) or a group of powers (ELOHIM, ELIM, etc) or the ONE force source of all powers (ELOHIM) or the one power(EL, ELAH etc...)

Philip Hardy