b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Learning software

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg <waldeinburg AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Jesper Fontain <fontain AT gmail.com>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Learning software
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 01:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Try http://paradigmsmasterpro.com (the free demo is also available as web-app
at http://quiz.emergence.dk/quiz/hebrew/).

Personally, I've always used BibleWorks a lot (and later SESB for syntax
search). If you have a strong(!) self-discipline and have your mind involved
in your computer-assisted reading, I think it's safe, maybe even an
advantage, to use it while learning Hebrew.

If you want to practise some of the quirks of mixing Hebrew and Latin Unicode
input, I've made a (very) simple web-app:
http://waldeinburg.dk/sites/HebrewUnicodePractice/

Regards,
Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg