b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Learning software

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jesse Griffin <jag3773 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jesper Fontain <fontain AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Learning software
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:45:18 -0600

Hello,

For vocabulary, I really enjoy using https://quisition.com/. The website
is free and it does a great job of quizzing you on the forms you struggle
with. See https://quisition.com/library/?search=hebrew&sort= for the
Hebrew packs.

I've also made a Hebrew Anytime Paradigms (
http://www.ekfocus.com/hebrew/hebrew-anytime-paradigms) chart that is 1
page long and emphasizes diagnostics in recognition of verbal forms.
Depending on how you learned Hebrew your mileage may vary with that. The
charts are meant to be memorized, but short of that they do serve as a
handy reference ;)

Thanks,
Jesse