b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Psa 1,1f

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: ps2866 AT bingo-ev.de
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Psa 1,1f
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 00:19:39 +0100 (CET)

Dear Yigal,
excuse me - I didn't want to be unpolite - My name is Peter
Streitenberger, Germany. I work for a publishing house - currently I'm
engaged in two books on textual criticism. I'm a German linguist by
profession and teach Biblical Greek as well. My interest is verbal aspect
in Greek and Hebrew Biblical Scripture.
That's why I'm interested in how to see Psa 1,1f regarding that issues.
Thank you all for any response !
Yours
Peter M. Streitenberger, M.A. phil.