b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ma- / Me- / Mi-

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ma- / Me- / Mi-
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 07:31:57 +0100

Isaac,

I sincerely think that you should amend -or, at least, update- this
statement:

*A Hebrew word consists of a root plus personal pronouns (identity markers).
*
Word עִוֵּר, (male) blind (Ex 4:11) is a Hebrew word. Now, where the
personal pronouns (identity markers) are they? I see none.

Pere Porta

(Isaac Fried)

It is related, I think, to distinct developments of the usage of