b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] New Email Address Test

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <davidlwashburn AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] New Email Address Test
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:10:44 -0700

I've used nyx as my email for 19 years, but the spam is piling up like never
before and the spam filter isn't working worth beans. So I'm switching. This
is a test of the new one, davidlwashburn AT gmail.com and it is only a test. If
it had been a real message, it would have said something.

Dave Washburn

  • [b-hebrew] New Email Address Test, Dave Washburn, 09/24/2011