b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] question

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dewayne Dulaney <dewayne.dulaney AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Barry H." <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] question
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:54:39 -0500

Shalom, Fred, and welcome to the list.

I had the same issue a while back. While you can check the archives
and see the Hebrew script there in messages, that is awkward. It may
be an issue with how you receive the list messages. I found out that
the Hebrew fonts don't show up in the Digest version of the list
messages, but do show up fine in the regular version. If you are
receiving the Digest version, changing to the regular should fix this
for you. But do try Barry's suggestions first. (Although I recall
doing that and it didn't help...but your situation may be different.)

Dewayne Dulaney