b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] question

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Barry H." <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] question
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:28:25 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Horton, Fred" <horton AT wfu.edu>
To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:18 PM
Subject: [b-hebrew] question

As a relative newcomer to the list, I noted long lines of question marks
where I imagine Randall Buth actually inserted Hebrew characters. Is there
any way to see Hebrew text in Hebrew on the list?

Make sure that you have your email client sent to Unicode utf-8 encoding, and that you are using a Unicode compliant font.

N.E. Barry Hofstetter, semper melius Latine sonat...
The American Academy
http://www.theamericanacademy.net
(2010 Salvatori Excellence in Education Winner)

The North American Reformed Seminary
http://www.tnars.net

http://mysite.verizon.net/nebarry