b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] END OF THREADS - "Mighty" and "Archaebiology" and anything in between

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] END OF THREADS - "Mighty" and "Archaebiology" and anything in between
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 04:15:21 +0000

Since closing down the "Mighty" thread, some members have simply continued
the thread under a different subject heading. I'm asking those members to use
a little more discretion and realise that the moderators have closed the
discussion down. The original thread was no longer going anywhere, and the
reincarnation of the thread has little to do with Hebrew language or
literature. Therefore, let me reiterate that the discussion has been closed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
(Sydney, Australia)

  • [b-hebrew] END OF THREADS - "Mighty" and "Archaebiology" and anything in between, George Athas, 05/23/2011