b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: Resources for B-Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ryan Clan <robert.ryan AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: Resources for B-Hebrew
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 07:07:48 +1300

Hi Kirk

Below are some of my favourites.

Kay Christensen
New Zealand

http://www.biblewebapp.com/reader/
Wonderful little site for parsing, morphology, searching

http://tanakhml2.alacartejava.net/cocoon/tanakhml/index.htm
I think you might already have this - one of my favourites for figuring
out the verse structure.

http://www.logos.com/shibboleth
Free downloadable program offers a classy Hebrew keyboard that can
handle vowels AND accents all looking just the way they should! Not only
Hebrew, but Arabic, Greek, Ethiopic, Ugaritic and transliterate
alphabets. Cut and paste the text into your wordprocessor.

http://www.katapi.org.uk/master.html?http://www.katapi.org.uk/katapiNSBunix/Lxx/LxxHBByBC.php
Parallel Hebrew, Greek, English bibles laid out column style..

http://www.davar3.net/
Downloadable dedicated Hebrew/Greek bible with search capacity,
lexicons, maps etc.

http://biblos.com/
Offers a good online interlinear bible, matching
Hebrew/English/transliterated words plus heaps of commentaries and other
materials.