b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] pairs with final h

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] pairs with final h
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 10:32:14 +0100

(Pere)

While XOQ and XUQFH are clearly related both in form and in meaning, it
seems there to be no relation between BQ( and BIQ(H as regards the meaning;
of course there is a clear relation between them in the form.

But... in my original post I was dealing with that word kinds that though
different in their form they seem to have exactly the SAME meaning...

And so, Karl provided, between others, MELYC, spokesman, interpreter, and
M'LYCFH, announcement. These are not exactly the same thing regarding their
meaning..... though they are clearly related in their form.

Remark: I wrote on )WR, light and )WRFH, light as well.
And I looked for some pairs of EXACTLY this kind and not for something else.

Hearty,

Pere Porta