b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] foxes and torches

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • To: David Kolinsky <yishalom AT sbcglobal.net>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] foxes and torches
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:31:54 -0300

david

i still owe you an answer. your "sh/ulah" for  BH palm/ arch of foot is new
to me.
(somewhat similar to IE sole)? i hope your finding is not based "sole"-ly on
dr. sch'oll's catalogue...

where is this BH word found?

meanwhile, a picture  is worth a hundred words:

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/red-fox/

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.81010712.jpg

http://www.beartrackersden.com/beartracker/jmusefox2.jpg

http://www.nature-pictures.org/images/s.gif

http://us.123rf.com/168nwm/selfhome/selfhome1007/selfhome100700003.jpg

http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/resources/corel_cd/gray_fox.jpg/medium.jpg

regards
nir cohen

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 23:24:53 -0800 (PST), David Kolinsky wrote

Nir,