b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Greek Translation of Isaiah (was hellenization)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Greek Translation of Isaiah (was hellenization)
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:44:53 -0500

Hello George:

Sounds good to me, putting this thread, to bed.

Just for future reference, (merely as a procedural question; and not for
substantive discussion now), does the shem tov manuscript fit within the
boundaries of posting at this forum?

http://www.torahresource.com/Dutillet.html

Or does the masoretic text form the general course and scope of discussion
here?

Regards,

fred burlingame