b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] TMR

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] TMR
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:49:39 +0200

Hi Stinehart:

I wrote some notes about tamar on ancient phoenician coins, and I
give you my article in a spanish forum of numismatic.

http://colecciones.fororama.com/lectura-hebrea-de-las-monedas-antiguas-f65/evolucion-del-diseno-punico-de-palmera-y-caballo-t348.htm

I will send you some arxives of hebrew tamar on ancient coins from
roman empire.

Regards, Antonio Garcia Hurtado.