b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Sukkot

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: rosewalk AT concentric.net
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Sukkot
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:50:31 -0400

Well, there is a first time for everything...

The list of personal emails, websites, divrei Torah, etc., spelling it with 2 consonents, most often "k", is too huge to send you.

Shoshanna Walker, LI, NY

Here is the list of haftarot in the ORT site:

<http://www.bible.ort.org/books/haftarotd4.asp?action=displaypage&book =6&chapter=14&verse=1&portion=67> First Day of Sukot
<http://www.bible.ort.org/books/haftarotd4.asp?action=displaypage&book =6&chapter=8&verse=2&portion=68> Second Day of Sukot
<http://www.bible.ort.org/books/haftarotd4.asp?action=displaypage&book =6&chapter=38&verse=18&portion=69> Shabat Chol Hamoed of Sukot

Isaac Fried, Boston University