b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Galilean Bethlehem?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Oun Kwon <kwonbbl AT gmail.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Galilean Bethlehem?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 03:38:26 -0400

In a webblog
http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2009/01/secret-of-birth-place-of-jesus.html

I read

*"There are two Bethlehem's. One is a city in Southern Israel and one is a
small village on a hill over looking the stunning Alonei Abba woods. The
Jezreel Valley is where King David grew up and his father Jesse owned lands.
David did a lot of his early courting in this area from the Sea of Galilee
to Mount Carmel. ....

... Eventually I found the second Bethlehem, Beit Lehem HaGlilit; literally
"the Galilean Bethlehem" ...."*

It also gives link to
http://www.Bethlehem-of-Galilee.org....

Bethlehem in Judea was David's hometown (that's where Yeshua was born
according to G-Mt and G-Lk).

The article effectively saying that what Gospel was a fiction, a
make-believe, a lie.

To me Galilean Bethlehem as David's hometown and Yeshua's birth place is
either revolutionary or a specious baloney.

Can you give some light on this claim, please?

Oun Kwon.