b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] "Yahweh" occurs 6823 times in the Roman Catholic New Jerusalem

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: davedonnelly1 AT juno.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] "Yahweh" occurs 6823 times in the Roman Catholic New Jerusalem
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:48:21 +0300

Hi Dave,

we discuss Hebrew in general. This has been done with reference to many
sources including Aramaic, Greek, Latin, Coptic and Syriac traditions and a
whole range of Hebrew traditions. Just why you feel discussions on this list
have been limited to Codex Leningradis is completely beyond me.

Please spend some time reading the archives or getting involved in present
discussions. You will find that your view of the list is extremely
misguided.

James Christian