b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Nooo! Don't go!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Oun Kwon <kwonbbl AT gmail.com>
  • To: Arnaud Fournet <fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Nooo! Don't go!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:08:38 -0400

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Arnaud Fournet
<fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> ***
> Wikipedia is just a huge heap of amateurish crap trying to masquerade as
> knowledge.
> I'm afraid you missed an opportunity to convince me you are professional and
> competent.
> I would rather consider a reference to a relevant book written by some
> competent individual.
> So far, erh, well, to put it short, well: none... nothing...
> A.
> ***

Arnaud,

What Wikipedia shows is that even you can write up b.s. Whether it is
going to be brilliant stuff or the real b.s., it's up to you.

I don't take wiki material nothing more than a starting point, this
and that I need to use for cooking a dish, for example.

Oun Kwon.