b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Nooo! Don't go!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Oun Kwon <kwonbbl AT gmail.com>
  • To: Barry <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Nooo! Don't go!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:29:22 -0400

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Barry <nebarry AT verizon.net> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnaud Fournet"
> <fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr>

<clipped>

> I saw some of your online materials with regard to Hurrian and a few other
> topics.  Were any of these published by a journal or academic publisher?
> What was the general reaction of Hurrian and I-E scholars to your theses?
>
> N.E. Barry Hofstetter

We have been blessed with freedom and facility in our modern times for
disseminating things come from our brain. However, anything I see on
the web or even in books, if I cannot verify myself, remains as
nothing more than just informations, ever data, however ear-tickling,
plausible and useful they are. To get a bit of truth, even knowledge,
I have to spend time and effort to sift, filter, and disinfect.

Oun Kwon.