b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 30:20-30

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 30:20-30
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:59:37 +0300

Hi Yitzhak,

Yigal said we good get back to this after a cooling off period. The
epigraphy thread is dead and I've been waiting for a long time for a
response from you here. You don't seem to be willing to acknowledge that you
have no basis for your formulaic understanding and that if we were to apply
a formulaic understanding to its fullest extent then that would make Zibeon
Esau's wife.

James Christian