b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Improving the quality of the content on this list!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Improving the quality of the content on this list!
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 04:13:55 -0700

And Garth, I see you included some examples of “garbage” that too often
infects this list—taking statements out of context, then using them to make
straw man logical fallacy attacks; saying ideas are wrong simply because
they are different than the theories that he believes; over-reliance on
models rather than direct observation; an unwillingness to provide data for
those whose access to libraries is either poor or non-existant (we have
members of this list living in third world countries), and so forth.

You can see why I often don’t answer such garbage.

Karl W. Randolph.