b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] I've invited Karl to go to Wikinfo and try to derive Yehonathan from "Yahweh"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: davedonnelly1 <davedonnelly1 AT juno.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] I've invited Karl to go to Wikinfo and try to derive Yehonathan from "Yahweh"
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 21:33:00 +0200

Hi Dave,

I don't anybody here has anything against discussing b-hebrew related issues
on b-hebrew. But all I've seen so far is about 20+ invitations to join an
offlist discussion. I've invited Garth repeatedly to discuss his theory on
list but he insists on doing so only offlist. Personally, (I'm not a
moderator) I think it's fine to offer a quick invitation for a subject which
could be relevant but the repeated posts are starting to look a bit like
spam and filling peoples inboxes with no discussion content. Might I suggest
we discuss the theory on list and seeing if it goes anywhere?

James Christian