b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] In Santiago

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Stephen Shead <srshead+bh AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>, B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] In Santiago
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:03:14 -0300

Dear George and B-Hebrewers,

Thank you for your concern and message of support. This is the first chance
I have had to communicate outside Chile since the quake (and only briefly -
still cut off at home), but I am very thankful that my family and I came
through safe and unharmed.

"God is our strong refuge;
he is truly our helper in times of trouble.
For this reason we do not fear when the earth shakes,
and the mountains tumble into the depths of the sea" (Psa. 46:1-2)

Stephen Shead
Centro de Estudios Pastorales
Santiago, Chile