b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Akhenaton (Was: The King's road: Bezer)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org, srshead+bh AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Akhenaton (Was: The King's road: Bezer)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:29:04 +0200

Yes, you are right here. Paternal DNA cannot confirm a father. It can only
tell you that somebody certainly wasn't the father. A positive paternal DNA
test should be interpretted as 'could be the biological father'.

I guess we should tell the tour guides that Nefertiti wasn't Tut's mother.
That's the story they're still telling at the Museum in Cairo.

James Christian