b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Kitchen 1998 answer to Athas 2010 point

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Kitchen 1998 answer to Athas 2010 point
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:52:54 +1100

Karl, your theory is quite circular. I'm not going to get into a discussion
on the authorship of Genesis and Exodus, other than to say that you assume a
particular authorship and this leads you to your conclusions, and this is not
good methodology.

And by the way, I really don't see how you can conclude anything about my
theological leanings. You've shown many times in the past that you've
completely misunderstood them, and when I go to explain them to you, you
dismiss them as mere rhetoric with no meaning. So please don't bring my
theological leanings into it at all. It's safer for you that way.

Go ahead, have the final word.

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au