b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Elohim

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Elohim
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:34:02 +0200

Dear Matthew,

How about:

Joel S. Burnett, A reassessment of biblical Elohim, Atlanta: Society of
Biblical Literature, 2001.

Diana Vikander Edelman (ed.), The Triumph of Elohim : from Yahwisms to
Judaisms, Kampen: Kok Pharos, 1995.

Mark S. Smith, The early history of God : Yahweh and the other deities in
ancient Israel, 2nd ed., Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2002.

Yigal Levin

_____